Exhibits will change often so please check our exhibition site to see a current list.
- Cotton, harvesting and the invention of the gin.
- Early 19th Century tools of the farmer and his homemaker.
- Early transportation in and through the county
- An early watch maker
- The Military Room – Civil War, World War I and World War II
- Native Americans before white settlements
- An early telegrapher’s post
- The changing Victorian World
- The Honors Gallery – Civil War, World War I and World War II, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan